Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Available from Ignatius Press

THE QUEST FOR SHAKESPEARE:
The Bard of Avon and the Church of Rome,
By Joseph Pearce














And from the Ignatius Critical Editions,
edited by Joseph Pearce:


FRANKENSTEIN,

By Mary Shelley















KING LEAR,

By William Shakespeare















&


WUTHERING HEIGHTS,

By Emily Bronte
















With many thanks to
Joseph Pearce for permission
to post his upcoming book
.

And too, to Deb from
Debra's Random Thoughts,

for her excellent posting tips:)

Originally posted 2/3/08.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Pearce Shakespeare biography sounds like a good read. Of course, I’ve read the others; I may do Frankenstein again; I’ve been encountering some interesting references to the book that indicate I may have missed a few things that Mrs. Shelly wrote “between the lines.” Or, perhaps, a contemporary writer has interpreted as being there so as to have something to write.

Have a blessed Sunday.

rhapsody said...

Thank you Nick - the same to you:)

During a Chesterton conference about two years ago, Joseph Pearce mentioned the biography he was writing (or might write:) on Shakespeare, so I've been watching for it...

I've read two of the others too, but am also thinking 'gifts' & 'library'.

deb said...

I hesitate to do this, but...I got tagged so I need to tag someone back.(can't not follow the rules lol) So, I chose you. LOL

Here are the rules, you can ignore them if you wish.
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

rhapsody said...

Hi Deb -

I'll have to think about it, but it sounds like fun...

Thanks for the tag! :)

CVA

Pier One

More Stuff

FB Friends

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com