Saturday, May 17, 2008

An Amazon review




















I wrote (& rewrote!) is up for a new
book of poetry:


Divining Divinity, By Joseph Pearce,

and illustrated by

Jef Murray, whose work can be seen
at his site,
Mystical Realms.


Omigoodness, I can't believe how
many times I edited it (add a word
here, a comma there - sheesh! writing
isn't easy!)...

Well, poor writing skills aside, I
wanted to like this book, and
do
indeed. It is what I expected in
its subject and to some degree, in
its substance, although at times
the pictures it evokes are startling -
especially since one can tell the
person behind the pen is writing
from the vantage point of God's
grip.

Very well done, Gentlemen!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’ll read the book; unfortunately, Amazon says that it is temporarily out of stock.

rhapsody said...

Check with your local library first, Nick - maybe they'll order it when it becomes available.

CVA

Pier One

More Stuff

FB Friends

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com