Saturday, December 30, 2006

:)

I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



This was fun! I totally love this car!
I actually had a four-speed '69 Mach One -
not brand new, but it was my second car
(both I'd bought & paid for myself) -

after an accident totalled my first car,
which was a small one...


I have a lot of stories I could tell about
that car - how the speedometer didn't work,
how I forgot to turn off the reverse back-up
switch & got pulled over - oh, the list goes
on & on!

Thanks to
Terry (link) for the link,
& the memories! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm a Lamborghini! "You are high maintenance and a raging bull, people better had move out of the way"!!!

rhapsody said...

Oooo - nice!

That sounds about right - you're definitely a strong, straight-forward person who stands up for what's right...

(& that's no bull!:)

Anonymous said...

I came out as a Nissan 350Z: You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

Actually, I think I'm more of a VW Microbus. Remember those?

rhapsody said...

Were they the flat-nosed vans? I remember them vaguely from childhood - they all seemed to be different shades of gray, from what I remember...

I do remember the Thing, but not who made it. Ford?

CVA

Pier One

More Stuff

FB Friends

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com