Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Have been tagged for a

One Book Meme by
Brian Michael Page
from
Christus Vincit (link)...

Gotta think- some are definitely
easier to answer than others...

1. One book that changed your life:


(Besides the Bible) My own copy of
Dr. Spock:)

2. One book that you've read more
than once:


Freckles, by Gene Stratton-Porter
Briefly considered becoming a forest
ranger after reading this book for the
umpteenth time.


3. One book that you'd want on a
desert island:

I like Chesterton's answer, &
Brian Michael Page's answer-
although I think the Shipbuilder's
Guide for Dummies ought to
do it~


4. One book that made you laugh:

The Sneetches and Other Stories
by Dr. Seuss- especially the story
about the pants with nobody in
them:)


5. One book that made me cry:

This one was easy- I, Judas by
Taylor Caldwell- one of the books
given to Joseph Pearce at a Ches-
terton conference in order to
introduce him to her writings...
although my mom will insist that
Dear and Glorious Physician is
her best work. To which I will
add that although D&GP is
magnificent, when Christ dies
on the Cross, (within the pages
of I, Judas- told in "first person"
by Judas Iscariot) & we read
"Behold the Lamb of God Who
takes away the sins of the world,"
as He is dying...

I still lose it.


6. One book you wish had been
written:
An intelligent work on the Second
Coming of Christ.

7. One book you wish had never
been written:
TDVC


8. One book you're currently reading:

Well, it would be The Three Ys Men
by Joseph Pearce, which I ordered back
in April- but it hasn't been sent yet.


9. One book you've been meaning
to read:
Anything by Richard Geraghty.




Thanks again to Brian Michael Page- &
am now passing the meme along by
tagging Melodybleu, Michelle, Thomas,
Terry & Nick.


4 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Rhapsody ~~ Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad you get a laugh from some of the posts.
You have done well with your meme.
Have a great day. Take care, Merle.

Michelle said...

I loved your answers. No5, i can't bring myself to read or watch anything that depicts Jesus on the cross, i think it has to be the saddest, most draining experience :(

thanks for the tag ;o)

Unknown said...

Hmmm...Dr. Spock’s book changed your life—and my #1 son, now 35 years old, tried to flush our copy of the good doc’s bock down the toilet when he was three.

Love's Bitch said...

OMG..dear and glorious physician...
i read it many moons ago...but i agree with mo...thats the best one...

CVA

Pier One

More Stuff

FB Friends

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com